You can read the full Scottsdale Luxury Property Report for August 2019 below. Clicking on the full-screen square in the middle will provide the best viewing and reading experience.
Scottsdale Luxury Property Report August 2019
We are pleased to present the Scottsdale Luxury Property Report August 2019, published by The Lifestyle Collection at Keller Williams Luxury, the leading boutique real estate firm in the Phoenix and Scottsdale metro area. Each month data on luxury homes is compiled and presented to assist you in understanding the market. Key findings in the August report are:
- The Scottsdale single-family luxury market is a Buyer’s Market with an 14% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 95.65% of list price in July 2019.
- The most active price band is $1,000,000-$1,099,999, where the sales ratio is 36%.
- The median luxury sales price for single-family homes has increased to $1,365,320.
- The median days on market for July 2019 was 85 days, down from 108 in June 2019.
If you are interested in what your home may be worth in today’s market, please visit our Scottsdale Home Valuation page. We also produce a detailed North Scottsdale Luxury Property Report that covers all of North Scottsdale. This report also covers specific luxury neighborhoods, including The Boulders, Desert Mountain, Desert Highlands, Estancia, Silverleaf, Troon, Troon North, Mirabel Club and Whisper Rock Estates. If you would like to contact us to learn more about the concierge level of service we provide when listing a home, please call Jordan Ayan at 602-603-0708.
If you are interested in buying a home in Arizona, we work with buyers from all over the world, helping them to understand the real estate landscape in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree and Paradise Valley. We are experts at helping clients find the perfect home that fits their budget.